Summer is here, so get outside and get moving

 

Summer is here, so get outside and get moving



I’m sure you want to get a jump start on your exercise regime, but how?

I’ve been guilty of a lot of bad habits: nothing too bad but just annoying. Just a good three days of working out is the missing piece in my diet, and I forget to incorporate it when it is supposed to happen.

For the first few months of this year, I was a lot more fit than ever before in my life. I have also gained around 30 pounds of weight and my overall height has gone up by three and a half inches. I am now feeling uncomfortable walking up the stairs and generally making sense of the world at my feet.

I’m hoping I can get back to my healthiest self, and being a new farmer turned freelance photographer working my way around the county wasn’t a good option.

For starters, be outside. Even if you go to the gym, even if you go to the swimming pool, taking walks in the park, playing softball or going for a run are all good ways to get your heart rate up and keep you moving.

It is important for you to stay healthy and fit, but it is even more important to have fun and be active in the summer. We don’t want to sit inside for the whole of summer, do we? Make sure you are exercising for the right reasons, and it is important that it keeps you healthy and fit, but it is even more important that you get a good workout in because you will enjoy it.

I love getting outside. Every day. I love being outside and getting out of the house. There are so many activities out there to do. If you are someone who likes being active outdoors and do not have a gym, you can take up running, cycling, jogging, hiking, surfing, hiking, swimming, tennis and any of the other activities out there. It is important to exercise outdoors so you get a good workout.

Don’t let others dictate where you go for an exercise. You should go out yourself, or your friends might tell you to go out alone. The worst person you will meet is an ex who will judge you, or someone who thinks you don’t know how to be active.

There is a great chance that you will meet people who will put you down, or put you in a box. Whether that is at a party, in a chat or when walking through the streets of my neighbourhood, be yourself. I mean, who could possibly judge someone so they might think twice about being who they are?

You are you and you should walk into the world and try to get out of your box to better yourself and see your town and what life is really like. Keep your chin up. You can always be found somewhere happy.

The NHS Royal National Institute for the Care of Children (RNICC) has asked people to take a photo when they walk out their door and see how many different people they meet. It is important for you to remain active and take time for yourself.

There are so many benefits to an active lifestyle. It does not have to be an expensive gym day, or a nice meal, but you can also take a short walk to eat a bite out of your plate, or go for a fun run, or jog, or go for a ten-minute walk with a pal in the park.

I feel better when I am active. I’m healthier than I have ever been, and I can’t wait to not only lose the weight, but gain some respect.

It will make me feel better and give me an extra jumpstart on my summer with my kids. My degree is going to be a lot easier if I can figure out my nutrition and be stronger when I get there.

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.